AR Type Basic Rifle
Click hereto view our Training and Event Calendar to see when the next class is.
This class is designed to give the owner or enthusiast an introduction to their AR-15 style rifle. This is a 4 hour course.
The following topics that will be covered:
- Safety Issues
- History of the AR-15 Style Rifle
- Various rifles in the AR-15 family
- Ammunition considerations
- Breakdown & Cleaning
- Firing Techniques
- How to Zero the Rifle (Live Fire)
This class is not intended to be a “Tactical Class”, all lessons and exercises are geared for the sport shooter. It is the responsibility of the student to bring the proper ammunition for live fire zeroing in of their rifle/optics (20 rounds min), Frangible AMMO is required and all ammo must be approved by Range Staff prior to shooting. Frangible 5.56 ammo may be purchased at the range.
To ensure a seat in the class, you must pre-register.
There are 2 ways to register:
- Come to the range and leave a deposit,
- Call the range and leave a deposit over the phone